Sunday, May 22, 2016

My Heart Aches

Now where was I?

Oh yes, now I remember, I was telling stories about how real life.......isn't!

But what is it? Let me tell you what I think it is, picture yourself lying in a meadow, the sun shining on your face. A gentle breeze blowing and everything peaceful.

SNAP OUT OF IT!!

That is just the fantasy. It's all make believe. There is no such thing as "Happy Ever After". That is just what your parents want you to believe. They put it in your head that Mr. Right is what you are looking for, he doesn't exist. So starting out in life you already have high expectations that can NEVER be reached. Every man falls short of what you are looking for and you settle for what you think is second best. One problem with coming in second, you may marry him but you never give hope that Prince Charming is it there somewhere. But that is the illusion, the false hope that we instill into our children. Are we right or wrong? 

I guess you can tell that I have been hurt. My heart aches for what was, the question is can I trust myself enough to believe in the fantasy again?

To those of you that take the time to read my stories I thank you. Please think about your own life and what story you have landed in. Comment below with: Romance, Drama, Comedy, Horror, etc.

I can't wait to see what happens next.

Sincerely,
SeenIt


No comments:

Post a Comment